Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm late, I'm late

This week went by like lightning. Mo continues to recover. Doug had some follow-up to the X-Prize to do, and then a lot of missed homework to catch up on. He returned from being with his father on Wednesday. I was really glad to see him.

Last night I was drooping a little at the end of the day. I've been busily doing my Life Coach homework every day. The stated assignment is to spend at least ten minutes a day in some activity that advances my practice, plus speak to one stranger about Life Coaching. I've generally been overshooting, of course. So, I was tired early, and I started to wonder why. Then I thought, oh, yeah, only a few days ago, I was utterly exhausted. This is not so bad. Nor so unexpected.

Also have two editing clients now. Both are good company and good writers, so I'm enjoying the work immensely. Excellent sign! It does absorb my attention and my time. I keep looking up and thinking, oh, right, lunch is a couple hours overdue.

Of course the biggest relief is that Mo is home and doing well. The doctors said his heart was shocked. It will take time to recover his stamina, and even to know how much of his capacity will return. He's making some lifestyle changes, always a challenge. But he has lots of support, and a strong will.

May you have the support you need when you need it.

No comments: